Sunday 14 April 2013

AQC Quilts on display - Including mine!

The Australasian Quilt Convention is on in Melbourne this coming weekend, 18th-21st April, so if you're around drop in and take a look at all the quilts on display. There are some fantastic travelling exhibits for show & of course the 2013 AQC Challenge 'FREE'.
 
Including my quilt 'Dancing Free'
Artist Statement:
When I throw off the anxieties which enshroud me,
and let them fly free,
I can embrace the joy of dancing in the light.
For those who (like me) are stuck interstate, or overseas, you can view all the quilts here online.
 
I've also added a couple of quilts to my Finished Projects page.
I'm slowly catching up to this year's projects.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting that link to the ACQ,the quilts are beautiful. And I really like your quilt Dancing Free, it makes me want to throw off everything and go free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ilene, for your wonderfull comments. There really are some fantastic quilts in the exhibition aren't there!

      Delete